I’ve been tagged (In case you are wondering, it is a game ) by Diana. I found the game very fun. So, the rules of the game are :
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs.
So, 11 things about me :
1. I have a liking towards old English folk and old songs as such. (So suggest me some good songs)
2. Atticus Finch is my hero and of course Snape too !
3. My fantasy ‘reading’ place would be in the middle of a Japanese style bridge
4. I collect key chains.
5. I’m scared of clowns.
6. I love learning new words.
7. My favourite posts in my blog are : Finding Darling Miss & When Shakuntala went under the knife. I really enjoyed writing those two posts.
8. I hate littering on the road.
9. Another fantasy of mine is to buy all the shops in Pondy Bazaar.
10. I love teaching.
11. I am a big fan of Ellen Degeneres.
Now to Diana’s questions :
1. Share one or more things that blogging has taught you
For one thing, blogging has taught me a lot about other cultures. In these two years of blogging, I was introduced to a lot of new things from many bloggers.
2. Share one or more things about blogging that you want to change.
Nothing. It is good the way it is now.
3. Between present and past, what is the biggest good/bad change in You?
I have learnt to put myself in others’ shoes and see things in their point of view. Ever since reading “To kill a mockingbird”, I have learnt what it is like to be in others’ position. As Atticus Finch said,
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view – until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.”
4.How do you prefer to spend your free time?
I spend my time reading novels. (I prefer reading outside my house, in the verandah facing the trees and a cup of tea in my hands). I love reading articles and stuff in the internet (Wiki being the best friend). Then, there is always good old Facebook !
5. Which place will you chose – an evening on beach, snow clad mountains, a night in desert, a cool garden or at home with AC on in front of TV.
That’s a tough one. It’s a tough competition between the mountains and the beach. I will choose the mountains because I have never been to a snow clad mountain before and I grew up reading “Heidi” !
6. Which new language you will like to learn?
I would love to able to speak in Sanskrit. I have seen only a few people who’ve mastered the skill to speak it.
7. Have you prayed for something? What is that? Did you get it?
I have prayed for a lot of silly things. I got some and I didn’t certain things. But no complaining!
8. If I had got one more chance… Have you ever felt so?
I have felt so many times but later one if I turn back and think about it, things all happened for a reason. So no complaining !
9. Which fiction character could you relate to the most?
That’s a tricky question. Had the question been ‘favourite character’ the list would have been long. Anyway, I relate myself with most with Charlie from ‘The perks of being a wallflower’. While reading the book, I felt it was like reading letters from my own past. He too is/was an introvert coming out of his shell. So it was quite relatable.
10. Which is your favorite Cartoon character?
Heidi , Little Lulu, Powerpuff girls, Dexter’s Laboratory,
11. Are you afraid of dark?
No, sir ! I’m a very nocturnal person.
My questions :
1. What is your favourite post in your blog and why ?
2. What is your favourite song/movie ?
3. What’s the reason why you love blogging ?
4. Suggest me a good book or movie !
5. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever come across in your life ?
6. What’s the one thing that you regret doing ?
7. Who is your inspiration ?
8. Your secret ambition ?
9. Tell us a new fact or info which others don’t know much about.
10. Create your own question and give an answer to it.
11. Favourite historical figure ?
Whom do I tag ? .. Lets see.. So, here’s a list of people whom I think will like the game If you don’t have time to tag others, you can post the answers in the comments section too
Happy posting !